By admin Comments Off on Global Towers and Poles Industry Report 2021
415,000 lattice towers and 63 million utility poles were sold in 2019 for electricity transmission and distribution, telecoms, and street and car park lighting, each falling in 2020 due to COVID-19.
In this report, the installed base and annual demand of the tower and pole fleet are analysed by:
- Geography; World/9 Regions/217 Countries
- End-user segments:Electricity transmission lattice towers, Telecom lattice towers, Electricity transmission monopoles, Telecom macro monopoles, Telecom small cell poles, Electricity distribution poles, Telephone poles, Streetlight poles, Car park light poles, Total towers & poles
- Annual demand;Units and $ value from 2019 to 2026
- COVID-19- Review of the impact of the pandemic, regional commentary, analysis of supply and demand.
- National market commentary for Utility Poles- Market commentary on installed bases and demand for utility poles in selected countries, with information on numbers and type of pole.
- Long term demand cycle -The long term demand cycle is charted for new additions and replacements since 1900 and forecast to 2050.
- The March of the Monopoles- a growing trend from lattice towers to monopoles is analysed with country reviews.
- Street lighting- 323 million street and 29 million parking lights in a vigorous market driven by the conversion to high-efficiency LEDs, urbanisation and passive safety.
Parkingis an urban priority and escalating population density puts pressure on demand for space. A small market for lighting poles to date but growing
- Materials are changing- wood remains popular, but growing demand for steel, concrete and composite poles is analysed.
- Composite poles industry – market development and production technology, with profiles of the main producers.
- Competitive landscape- The principal vendors are reviewed in a 30-page section, with 102 companies manufacturing towers and poles are listed with brief reviews. The leading producers include – KEC, Valmont, Falcon, Skipper Ltd, Mitas, Al-Babtain, Brametal, Europole, Mercur Induo SystemHolztechnik GmbH, Bajaj Electrical, Kalpetaru, Al-Yamamah, Shakespeare
- Composite Structures, Strong- well, RS Technologies, Powertrusion, Duratel, Daji, Qingdao Sinostra, Qingdao, Megatro and more.
Read more: Global Towers and Poles Industry Report 2021